The Ball and Buck classic Upland Field Hunting Pants is a combination of hardwearing 12.29 oz mil-spec canvas and 8.25 oz TexWax shelter tent waxed cotton legs for full coverage brush protection. Crouch, crawl, hike, and hunt your best in these pants, they'll only get better with age.
- Made of extremely durable 12.29oz military spec cotton canvas for years of heavy use
- Water and brush repellant panels on front and back reinforced with 8.25oz Shelter Wax to protect the most vulnerable areas
- Reinforced Bar Tacks and rivets at all stress points for extreme durability
- Permanent shank button at waist, won’t pop off like a button
- YKK solid brass zipper, the best on the market
- Snap closure side pockets for secure storage and to prevent seeds and brush from entering the pockets
- Functional back Pockets for storage
- Original Camo Pocket Lining
- Hand-sewn in Boston, MA USA
- Ball and Buck upland Field Pant in classic Signature Canvas color
- Modern straight leg fit for function and style
- 2 Piece waist band with 2" of extra material for easy letting in or out of waist if weight fluctuates
- 1" additional material at bottom leg for easy lengthening and shortening
- To remove soiling, sponge down with cold water.
- To dry, hang in dry place with sufficient air flow.
- Do not use soap, detergent, solvents or hot water.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not store in a confined area when damp or wet.
- Do not expose to naked flame or artificial heat.
The perfect Upland Bird Hunting field pants.