The Upland Jacket is our manifesto: Timeless design, American made, and meticulously crafted with quality materials. This jacket is handcrafted from 8.25 oz Shelter Tent waxed cotton for water repellency, fitted with brass hardware, moleskin lined hand warmer pockets, a detachable hood, and 11 wale corduroy collar giving a nod to antiquity and style. But don’t be fooled, it’s features like the double access game pocket, elbow to cuff forearm reinforcements and double front shell pockets that remind you this jacket is meant for driving pheasants.
- 8.25 oz Shelter Tent Waxed Cotton Shell
- 6oz Ball and Buck Original Camo Lining in Brushed Lightweight Cotton
- Antique Brass Hardware from Scovill
- #10 Antique Brass Heavy Duty Zipper from YKK USA
- Finest Quality 11 Wale Corduroy Collar
- Finest Quality Moleskin Hand Warmer Pockets
- Protect your valuables with our Weather Shield Hidden Pocket
- Double Side Access Game Pocket with Blaze Orange Water Repellent Liner allows for quick and easy access to game.
- Double Shooting Shoulder to accommodate both Left and Right-handed Shooters
- Adjustable Velcro Tab Cuffs allow for easy use of gloves with the garment
- Blaze Orange Water Repellant Cuff Lining for less than stellar conditions
- Elbow to Cuff Reinforced Patches
- Snap on Removable Hood comes standard
- Versa Shell Holder Compatible
- Made in Chicago, IL
- To remove soiling, sponge down with cold water.
- To dry, hang in dry place with sufficient air flow.
- Do not use soap, detergent, solvents or hot water.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not store in a confined area when damp or wet.
- Do not expose to naked flame or artificial heat.